Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Well I havent updated in about a week. Went to the regular ob, who will be doing my c section if it isn't an emergent one, and had my check up. My cervix is still sealed like a tomb but I had a non stress test that picked up some large contractions and uterine irritability, cramping, in between, while the boys were active. So basically I'm constantly contracting now. Their heart rates are great though so I was sent home to take it suuuuper easy.

I only sleep about 45 minutes at a time now, by the time I get the twins calmed down its time for me to go to the bathroom again, and then the process repeats. Last night I could only sleep on my right side because of gabes position on my left. I woke up and my hip and arm were Killing me. :/ were almost to the end!

Ethan is getting so smart :) he's playing peek a boo behind the furniture now. He actually tries to make YOU laugh. Hes been practicing super hard to use his spoon alone and is talking all the time. Most of it is jibberish but every once in a while we catch a "mama, dada, nana, yeah, hi, heh-woah (hello), yo" lol the rest is just Ethan talk.

He sings "shake your booty" now lol he goes "shk, shk, shk..... Shk, shk, shk, shk er ooey" while dancing. He now knows how to jiggle the door handles and almost get them turned, knock on the door when he wants in the bathroom with you lol, open the toilet, flush it, open the fridge and pull all the cans of soda off the bottom shelf. There isn't much he doesn't do anymore.

And now that we've mastered walking, he's running! And belly flopping and crashing into everything. He figured out acceleration, now we just need to teach him to stop. I have learned though if I don't make a big deal about him falling he gets back up and keeps going, but when you run at him and fuss is when the waterworks start.

I posted a few pics! Ethan has lived in a diaper or just a pair of shorts all summer since he just hangs out alone with me at home most of the time :? As you can see once he takes the soda out of the fridge he tries to drink it. He hasn't figured out how to do the tab so were good for now! He taps his finger on the opening so I'm sure it won't be long before we have opened sodas all over the house

But that's all for now. Have to go wake Tim up from his pre-work nap and then lay Ethan down for his nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment