Sunday, August 5, 2012

So just for an update on the boys.

Gavin was taken off his cpap and had his g tube taken out of his mouth. He now has a tiny feeding tube that goes down his nose to feed him and is breathing completely on his own! He is getting 4ml of breastmilk every 4 hours! He is jaundice so he has to be under the billi lights 24/7 so we will see how he does by tomorrow. He was looking a little orange this morning.

Gabe is still breathing unassisted. He has a new tiny feeding tube that goes down his nose to his belly. He is still breathing unassisted :) he is also eating 4ml every 4 hours of breast milk and is jaundice and under the billi lights.

I am still super anemic but they aren't going to give me blood unless I keel over. I am exhausted though and my incision is itchy and numb!

Have to try to figure out now how to make it up here everyday, find someone to drive me for the first 2-3 weeks daily to leave me for like 12 hours and pick me up. Which I'm stressing about. Any offers of assistance will be accepted! I'll need lots of help with rides, gas, Ethan, food, cleaning ect for the next month or so!

With the babies doing so well we can expect them home before 6-10 weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment