Monday, August 27, 2012

Today Tim and I got to see the boys together! :) I nursed them both for 15 minutes instead of 30 and Tim and I finished the feeding with a full feed worth of fortified milk to bulk the little men up! They didn't drink much of ther bottles so they got lots off of me which makes me so happy I could cry. As a mother there is no better feeling then knowing if all you had in then world were your babies and the clothes on your back, that you could all survive. That you are the sole sorce of their growth and development.

They are gaining weight too! Gavin's up to 4lb 10.8oz and Gabe is up to 4lb 6.9oz :) The boys are so great at nursing and nippling the bottle. Thir weigh gain is showing it!

Just got e to bed. I've tried laying him in his bed twice and he woke up and wanted no part of that. But he has o problem sleeping in front of our window ac on the couch. Goofy baby.

I'm going to enjoy my pretzel cheddar mini hotdogs and then go to sleep :)

Tim and I are spending time with the boys again tomorrow since he is off! Then all evening playing with Ethan an working on his big boy potty again.

No comments:

Post a Comment