Sunday, August 12, 2012

Well yesterday was Ethan's first birthday party. It well as well as it could for everything going on. He was sick and grumpy and didn't feel like doing presents or cake. We probably should have postponed it. Then I forgot my pump parts so I went an exploding 4.5 hours without pumping. Ethan got a lot of great things he loves though. Thank you all for celebrating with us :) he turns 1 on August 21st.

I have a cold. Full blown green snot, sore throat, swollen glands, can't breath stuffy runny nose, sore ears cold. So I cannot go see my babies until it goes away :( please pray it's a short thing and doesn't linger for three weeks. I could not stand to be away from my babies that long! Ethan's got it too. He came back from my moms sick after I was in the hospital. Im pretty sure he snagged a Myles/bright beginnings bug. Days like today make me thankful little man stays home with someone most of the time.

His cough is horrendous! :( he barely slept last night and had a hard time breathing. We haven't had fevers yet but if we don't seem to be improving tomorrow Tim is taking us somewhere :( we are miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment