Friday, August 3, 2012

Well both boys are breathing all on their own with cpap nasal canulas on :) they have them in to get room air while closed up in their isoletes.

Hopefully tomorrow we can hold gabe or both when they switch their ivs from ther umbilical arteries to their arms or legs :) they are still getting board spectrum antibiotics in order to avoid infections.

They are stable and looking beautiful!

I am sore and feel like I've been ran over by a truck. Tim is getting ready to help me take my first shower since my c section yesterday at 4pm. I am nervous about taking my bandage off to take my shower and getting it redressed. My hemoglobin level has dropped 2.5 points since my c section so we are doing another blood count in the morning and possibly a blood transfusion if I keep deceling :( poo.

After my shower I'm going to make Tim take me to the nicu to see the babies after I have to try to pump again at 10pm. I'm still getting tiny little drops after 20 mins every 2 hours but they keep reassuring me that that is normal and it may take 2-4 days to make real flowing milk. Im trying to keep up on my calories and water in take so that it will be super help baby milk :) I'll update with new pictures after we go up!

My belly 12 hours post partum from the twins. Gabe has the hat on. Gavin does not. And st johns gave me a happy birthday baby cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment