Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tonight I nursed both of the boys. There are no words to describe the feeling a mother gets when she's skin to skin nursing her child. And I got to feel that twice tonight. Having twins really is a blessing. I get every good, bad, ugly, and amazing feeling twice. Four times if you count our other boys at home. Being a mother has opened my eyes to a whole new side of the world I would have missed out on if I hadn't met Tim. He has provided me with such a beautiful family.

Gavin and gabe are both gaining weight. Gavin is a little faster. Hes up to 4lb 8.6oz and gabe is 4lb 3.9oz. Moving on up! Gavin did have two larger feedings yesterday when I fed him.

I went over to the ronald McDonald house tonight for dinner. I met a few families with babies in the nicu and a few with children who had cancer. Please keep them in your prayers with the boys. All of these families seem to be struggling just a little bit harder then us at this point.

Gavin- pulled out his feeding tube. Hes in the cars blanket then elephant blanket and is wearing the I love grandma shirt

Gabe- wearing a blue tee and has a brown polka dot blanket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment