Sunday, August 5, 2012

I got to hold them yesterday! :) I need to upload pictures I've been sleeping all night and pumping like a mad lady! I feel guilty I haven't seen the boys in about 6 hours but I just called the nurse and they're doing great :) no drops in stats and they've been sleeping since our k-care session!

K-care: kangaroo care. Its bare skin on skin interaction :) She said they are just now starting to wiggle around and wake up a bit!

Holding them was perfect. When our skin touched they both stopped crying and even touched each others hands while peeking out at each other :)

Oh big brother xavier came on day two. He was a little scared. We had a super nice nurse who explained to him what it all meant and what everything was used for because you could instantly tell he was so freaked out and overwhelmed! He stayed up in daddy's arms most of the short visit: E man came up day two as well and I just got to kiss on him and I miss him :(

My parents bought a pack n play and are weaning him off co sleeping while I have and will be away. I miss him so much! We're still doing his bday party on the 11th. I think it'll be a good distraction from not being able to be with the twins all day like you would a term baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment