Sunday, August 12, 2012

Just got an update about the boys. Gavin weighs 3lb 9.8oz and is up to 25ml/3hr and they just took his IV out! :) gabe is 3lb 5oz still and is up to 30ml/3hr! They said Gavin's gaining faster because he still had his IV pushing fluids so it's mostly water weight and gabe has transitioned into breast milk stools :) Gavin's still working on that. Other then that they were awake and active this morning and are sleeping now.

Ethan is less snotty more coughin and I feel a little better. Everything is worse in the morning and at night. Hopefully I can kick this in a day or too! I'm just pushing lots of fluids and pumping for the boys! :)

I feel better today. My ab muscles and incision hurt from blowing my nose and and coughing :( so much for weaning off my pain meds completely. Boo!

I still need to find a ride up to the hospital tomorrow. We might go after Tim gets off at 8p well have to see how tired he is. I have to make a milk run Anyways time to go lay Ethan down for his nap!

No comments:

Post a Comment