Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Well yesterday was eventful that's for sure. We has X all day and E threw up for the first....couple of.... Times. I didn't think so much could come out of something so small. It was like a projectile fire hydrent with enough vomit to fill a 2 liter bottle. It was mid nap and scary. We were cuddling and let's just say mom was the biggest target of the attack. needless to say dad was off and swooped in to flip him over to his belly so he could breath and give him a bath while I cleaned up. He's still grumpy and running a mild fever today but is in a decent mood.

I saw my regular ob today. I'm measuring full term and the babies are both in the 62nd percentile. Big ol babies! We have our 1 hour glucose test Thursday during our next ultrasound. Hopefully babies are measuring the same and fluid looks better!

For now watching the boys do karate moves lol

No comments:

Post a Comment