Saturday, June 23, 2012

these boys are kicking machines! I couldnt make them stop if I tried! lol Gavin is always awake all day long and gabe seems to keep me up all night long. I'm hoping this isn't a sign of what they will be like when they come out. I need both boys are the same schedule! For me, E, and Tim's sanity!

This Saturday morning was a rare one. I actually woke up before E and he is still sleeping alone in bed! He insisted on backing himself up to me all night long and making me spoon him. :) I guess he knows his exclusive cuddle mommy/daddy time has almost run out. Soon he'll have to quickly learn to share......everything!

glad things are finally settling into a routine with tim working. I just wish I wasn't on bed rest so I could clean, organize, and rearrange for the twins arrival. our apartment is fairly clean but messy. It takes a lot for me not to get up and put E's toys away.

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I'm 24 weeks pregant with mono-di twins, too. They are movers and shakers just like yours, I can't believe how early I've felt movement with them compared to when I was pregnant with my son. By the way, your son is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I felt my little guys at like 14 weeks and didn't with E until about 18-19 weeks! Being pregnant with twins is really a whole different world. I'm about a big as I was when I delivered last time. Getting out of bed and ....of the toilet is becoming a challenge already!! lol I am blessed I can stay home on bedrest with help because if I had to work I don't know what I would do!

    And thank you :) He's a little ham. He's trying to put puffs in my belly button right now

    ReplyDelete