Friday, June 1, 2012

I'm at the hotel. We've been here since about 11 eastern. We had a small lunch of soup and some cheese. It was just enough. I took a shower and my incision site was sore from the rough car ride. I had to hold my belly the entire time. :( And drying off my epidrual site hurt too! I napped from about noon to 3p, snoring making it hard for my mom to work from the hotel. I guess she had a phone call with her boss and I was snoring so loud he could hear it lol I woke up and talked to Tim and Ethan though. Ethan's having a hard time without momma. He's been crying pretty much non stop for Tim, but with Xavier there to play with him it's a little easier. He loves his Bubba. My aunt Cathy is going to get E tomorrow though for a while while Tim works. Take some pressure off of Tim and Lori, Tim's mom. I am sore from being in this bed already and was put on STRICT bedrest. I am allowed out of bed to go to the rest room, shower once a day, and eat one meal at the table. I have to take the rest of my meals in bed and spend the rest of my days alternating sides to lay on..... until delivery. I'm only almost 22 weeks and Dr. Lim said I would probably deliver before 32 weeks, which is August 14. Ethan turns one on August 21st. So we will most likely have three boys under 1. how crazy!

Well I just took my pracardia or whatever and I feel like I'm running a marathon with hot flashes and my heartburn is in my mouth from laying down so I will say goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment