Sunday, June 3, 2012

Today is going to be a fairly uneventful day. My stepdad left this morning to head back to Illinois, so it is just me and my mom here now. There really isn't anything on TV and we are pretty darn bored. We've got practical magic on but we have seen it so many times its just kind of on to help pass the time. The worst part of the day today is the side effects of the medicine, nausea, hot flashes, headache, racing heart, ect. My epidural site doesn't itch today -knock on wood- But my incision site in the front is ok. We are just so bored! Today has been uneventful so far but will update if anything crazy happens!


 I just read a post on babycenter's premie parenting board of a mother who's twins were born at 30 weeks, which is like a 95% possibility for our boys, and their NICU stay so far as been about 10 weeks and they recieved their first hospital bill, of ....are you ready?......$558,978.98!!!!!!!!!

 I am kind of really freaked out and have been talking to my aunt and mom about maybe doing a TTTS fundraiser in our local town and contacting our local news company to possibly to run something to help us raise some funds for the medical bills from this trip, our trip expenses, and the babies medical bills when they get out, and possibly some for the TTTS foundation! If anyone has any ideas on how to even set something like that up or have any exprience please feel free to comment or email me!

BUT on a positive note we are on the downside of the trip. We have like 36 hours until my follow up appointment and then we get to go home to see TIM AND ETHAN! AHHHHH! :) We just ordered food, a turkey club sandwich with fries and a pickle, and some shrimp and spinach dip.

I just took my heart meds again so here comes the roller coaster of symptoms! Anyone else want to hop on board?

No comments:

Post a Comment