Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket





So we just got back from our first follow up at home. The babies fluid has equalized so far! 6.5ish cm for both boys :) They are measuring the same as well, 1 lb 1oz for Gabe and 1 lb 3oz for Gavin. We got those awesome 3-D pics and have to come back weekly to keep making sure they are still doing well! Our next appointment is June 14th. I have to continue taking this bottle of procardia and then we will see where we are in terms of an estimated delivery date and if we haven't delivered in 30 days then we will take another dose if the babies seem to need it. I also start my steroid shots next week. I get 2 shots, one the 14th and one the 15th and one dose lasts about 4 weeks. So again we will see if we have delivered by then or if I need another dose! Other then that back to strict bed rest and increased diet until our next appointment to plump these babies up and keep them in!

No comments:

Post a Comment