Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Any we're up!

Today's the day of all of my 5 days post-op tests. Today will go as follows:
(all times Eastern)

7:40a-Call Front desk, ask them to assist us in loading the car. (since I'm useless and cannot do anything at this point in my pregnancy or from here on out)

7:50a- Eat a large fresh fruit filled breakfast with maybe some french toast of a bacon biscuit by the lobby.

8:20a- Make my way to the car and drive over to Good Samaritan  Hospital to try and find out where to park to get outside the door we had to walk like .75miles inside to get too. There was parking right outside the registration desk we needed that was uncovered so our goal is to park there and eliminate as much confusion and unnecassary alone walking time for my mother.

8:45a- Register for my ultrasound

9:00a-Hopefully their on time and have my ultrasound.

10:00a-Drive over to Childrens Hospital of Cincinnati. My mom will have to drop me off upstairs at patient drop off and then drive herself down into the dungeon of a parking garage, which is under construction, to try and find her way up to me alone. Last time she got lost one two levels for a total of 15 minutes so we'll see how successful this trip is for her lol

10:10a-Walk all the way to Concourse A and up to the 7th floor to sit in a "Nesting" room until my Fetal Echo at 1p UNLESS we can argue out way into getting in to be soon earlier. This is my moms main goal for the day. To move all my afternoon appointments up so that we can get on the road and HOME as soon as flippin possible!

1:00p-Echo across the building on in Concourse C level 4.

2:00p- We will be back in Concourse A across the building back in the nesting room.

3:00p- Meeting with my babies surgeon Dr. Lim to go over all results. What he thinks the future of my pregnancy will be like, how the babies are doing, how I am doing, when we can expect to deliver, all my tei index numbers, fluid pocket numbers, growth discordance numbers, future testing and appointments at home ect.

THEN DRIVING THE HECK HOME! I cannot wait to hold my baby in my arms and kiss him and Tim :) I am so excited! I haven't seen them in 8 days and it feels like a freakin eternity!


-As far as how I'm feeling today: last night was the night of hot flashes. I woke up half naked and sweating with the temp in the room on 63. I felt bad for my mom lol For the sight she had to see and for it being a meat locker in here. My back is still slightly itchy but no more pain when I sit up or go to the bathroom in my epidural site. My incision is slightly sore for switching sides and rolling in bed and it is also sort of itchy. The super glue they put over the stitch is almost gone and they said when that disappeard my stitch should dissolve in like a day. So I'm guessing my belly is almost healed itself. When I feel it it feels like a big ol' knot under my skin. And when Gavin the big baby pushes anything against it on the inside it hurts.

Well better for since its 7:30 need to brush my teeth and fix my hair before we hit the road!

I'll update with all my answers as I get them hopefully :)

No comments:

Post a Comment