Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well I finally talked to Tim on his way to work and got to hear Ethan say "mamamama" and cry a little when he heard me before Tim left. He is nervous about the surgery but he agrees its really the only and best shot we have for our boys right now! I won't get to come home until Tuesday if there are no complications now.

We have to be there at 5:30 am and the surgery starts at 7:30 and should take about 2.5 hours all together. My mom has to wait in the waiting room. I will be giving an epidural, a local, sedative, catheter ect for the first hour to make sure I am good and ready to go. Then an hour and a half will be mapping out the connections and severing them if all goes well! I am just praying for no post ob complications, no pain, to not go into labor immediately after, and to hopefully and god willing leaving with both of my babies still alive inside me waiting to be born. I am praying that the placenta share is close to even so that when the shared connections are severed that Gabe, our smaller donor baby, will be able to get enough blood and nutrients to continue to grow!

Lori, Tim's mom is with Ethan right now, while Tim is at work. Ethan just keeps saying mama and is standing on his own in the middle of the room now I guess. I saw it once or twice before we left but he's doing it all the time now just screaming "ma ma ma ma ma ma ma," I guess. Tim said he crawls around looking up on the bed and behind the couch and in the bathroom looking for me :( I cannot believe we have to spend another 6 days apart :( I miss him and Tim more than anything and have never been apart from them this long. I know this is what's best for my family and our little men and its selfish to want to be home with Tim and Ethan right now. Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you all. Hoping tomorrow goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete