Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Well here we are.

Well here we are. Just hanging out in the "nesting" room of the Fetal Care Center of Cincinnati Children's Hospital. We had our echo this morning at 8:30a EST. Laying on my back was KILLER. At 21 weeks and some change I didn't think it would be this bad already but I felt like I was going to pass out! I was short of breath hurt. I had to shift probably 5 times and finally succumb to laying on my side. The cardiologist didn't come in to see us this time. The tech just said, "you are free to go and your results will be sent up to your team."

So here we are, waiting again. My stomach is a bundle of nerves, and dunkin donuts (kind of a bust). I've been to the bathroom twice since we've been here. My belly always gets super upset during stressful events. I have to try my hardest not to fart during the ultrasounds when they are pushing all over the babies while my intestines and belly are yelling out loud.

I talked to Tim for a minute. He still hasn't gone to sleep since he shift started last night and is so beyond tired he is wired to go. Ethan talked to me on the phone. He is full of "ga ga ga ga" and "ma ma ma ma" noises today AND has been standing on his own while I've been gone! He had done it a few times before I left, just randomly popping up to stand in the middle of the floor, but I guess he's done it quite a bit the past two days. I feel like I'm missing everything and we've been gone literally like 48 hours.

I am exhausted and going to sit back here in this big comfy chair, close my eyes, and think about the consequences my stomach and behind will face if I eat this extra dunkin donut I got for the road.

Oh the joys of being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment