Thursday, May 31, 2012


I have to be there in 30 minutes. I am beyond myself. Anxious, nauseous, can't drink anything, nervous (poopy) feeling belly. :( I don't take medication very well and last time the epideral made my O2 and blood pressure drop and made me super nauseous. So we will so how it works out today with the local and sedative.

my surgery starts 7:30am eastern and is supposed to last two and a half hours. My mother will be manning our phones and my blog with updates!

I shouldn't feel this nervous! They know what they're doing and have been doing it for a while! I'm not sure right now if I'm more nervous about me or the babies. :/ I just hope I don't feel any pain and make it though all this with both of my boys to go see my son and fiance at home. They've had one maternal death post op which scares the ba-jesus out of me!

keep us in your thoughts! I should probably try to go to the bathroom so the doctors can focus on my belly and not cleaning my numb behind the entire procedure lol

off to get ready. EEK!   

No comments:

Post a Comment