Sunday, July 15, 2012

Well yesterday I think I over did it. We went to old navy to get the boys some new fall clothes and me a few tops and I am sore today! My feet were swollen last night and I could not sleep. Ethan's runny nose is finally starting to clear up and his cough is only when he's laying down. We did get him an awesome monsters inc t shirt, which he carried around all night, and a sock monky which he loves! We also got the twins each one as well :) they look so cute sitting together as a pair by our two bassinets!

The boys were active last night! Gabe had the hiccups for the first noticeable time and Tim and I got to feel them :) Gavin of course didn't enjoy them as much and kicked at me and gabe the whole time trying to get him to stop lol

My next appt is Tuesday to see the ob and then on Thursday to see the babes on an ultrasound!


I am so in the DIY and crafting scene I just wish we were in a place to get everything on my wish list! I'll unfortunately have to wait until tax time unless you would like to make a donation to the bed rest boredom relief fund :) my wish list includes: Craft wish list

Felt
Fabric
Bobbins
Thread
Elastic
Zippers
Paint
Hot glue gun
Brads
Index card rings
Zig zag scissors
Scrap book paper
Canvas
New brushes
Needles
New foot for sewing machine
Key rings
Patterns
Pipe cleaners
String
Cord
Construction paper
White paper
Nice Markers
Crayons
New colored pencils
Buttons
Googly eyes
Yarn!
Crocheting needles
How to book!
Wire
Hula hoop or wire circles
PVC pipe
Old apt mail boxes
Staples
New drawer pulls
foam for door thingies
Ironing board/backing
Stuffing!
fleece

Lots and lots I know! Donation of supply's welcome :)

With Ethan's birthday in less then 6 weeks we are starting to plan for his first party! There is a wish list on toys r us for Ethan's birthday. We just got all his fall clothes so he needs nothing on that front besides 2T snow pants, a gift card for boots/fall shoes, and socks!

He really needs a booster seat, potty chair, and educational toys! I've really been trying to work with him on shapes, body parts, numbers 1-10, and the alphabet! He's really into sorting, building, and problem solving! ( he's recently discovered climbing!) :) he's always trying to fit things into places and match things up.

He love love loves monsters inc! We've had the DVD checked out from the library almost a month, and anything that he can dance to :)


On another note I want to nest so bad! I had a list of all the things I want to and need to do to our apartment before the babies get here. And another huge list of things to finish baby proofing. I just need lots of help!

If anyone is looking to get rid of bunk beds or is selling them super cheap we are looking for some for Ethan and Xavier! We are just going to transition him from our big bed to his own instead of a toddler bed. Also a toy box!

Just let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment