Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Is it time for them to come out yet?! I'm so exhausted it is painful to type this lol lifting my thumbs and keeping my eyes open has now become an Olympic event in our household. We have out next appointment Thursday at 3pm for an ultrasound to measure growth and fluid levels and then I still have to take my 3 hour blood glucose test.

Ethan is getting so big! So long are the days of crawling. Our little man is walking and attempting to talk all th time. He's a little conversationalist anymore just blabbering back and forth to me and his daddy :) he is getting so big! It is hard to believe that he will be 1 in like 6 weeks! time has really flown by. And now that I'm 27 weeks 2 days it's starting to get close to time for the twins to make their grand entrance into the world. I'm constantly worrying about all these growing pains, cramping, ect turning into preterm labor! I know regardless of of we make it to 36 weeks or not it's going to be ptl but our goal is still 32 weeks. Then 34, the. 36. Hell I'd be happy with 30 we've made it so far since our diagnosis with TTTS :) we were told we'd lose Gavin by 23 weeks and gabe shortly after but thanks to the miracle of science and the skilled hands of the neonatal surgeons at Cincinnati children's we will soon be meeting our two identical little men :) I can only hope they will turn out half as amazing as Ethan but I don't see us having a problem there.

Praying with all the complications that can arise with a normal twin pregnancy on top of what we've been through already that our babies will be 5+lbs a piece, (Ethan was 9+) and have no major health complications!

I don't think anyone is planning on throwing me a baby shower for the twins but I registered on babies r us anyways. I figured it is at least a list of what we need whether it be new, used, or hand me down :) take a peek and if you have anything you'd like to give the peas in a pod let me know!

Below is a new pic of e and a 27 week belly shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment