Thursday, July 19, 2012

Well last night we had our first bout of sickness with Ethan. He spiked a 103 degree temperature so we made a 3am trip to the emergency room. He has two severe middle ear infections, a sinus infection, and FOUR teeth coming in at once. Poor guy just wants to be cuddled :( Tim's sleep now. We've both had about 3-4 hours because little man constantly wants loved on while he's sick.

I have an ultrasound today at 3p and will update after! Today it's just fluid levels which are hopefully better then 2! We seem to be declining each appointment :/ LOtS of cramping and contractions lately so I'm not sure how much more my body can take! We're almost 29 weeks. 32 is our goal, then 34, then 36 is the max they'll let me go!

Got my first round of baby shower gifts :) bottle labels, two adorable hooded blankets, 3 packs diapers, faucet cover, 3 lullaby cds, nursing pads, and other stuff! I'm feeding Ethan some applesauce and having a brain fart :)

Well off to eat, get Ethan settled for Tim's mom, "na na", and wake him up to make it to my ultrasound at 3pm!

Update later

No comments:

Post a Comment