Friday, July 20, 2012

Didn't update after my appt yesterday. I was exhausted. With Ethan being sick and being this pregnant I have energy to do nothing but eat and sleep.

Both babies heart rates are at 147 :) both side by side head down but Gavin has his head more in my behind then Gabriel does. Both of them have about 2.8cm of fluid and have fluid around them. The head of the MFM department saw us yesterday. He said I need to start writing down all leakage I feel, all cramping, all contractions, any pain ect. Since almost all mothers who have had the surgery deliver by 32 weeks and we are almost 29 weeks!

We are having Ethan's birthday August 11th and I will send out invitations! :) he is registered at toys r us for his birthday! No clothes! He has plenty for fall now :) just a booster seat, potty chair, and developmental toys please! He LOVES monsters inc :)

No comments:

Post a Comment