Sunday, June 23, 2013

GavYou know, disability or not, my children are absolutely perfect. I know people may look at us weird, or be afraid or overwhelmed to visit or spend time alone with them, but they are the greatest blessing I've ever been given. I wouldn't honestly trade a single part of my life for the world. 
My boys clockwise: Xavier (almost 7!!), Ethan (21 months), Gavin & Gabriel (10 months).

Big man running in his sprinkler! :) 

E and his cousin Jonah (2 yrs), giving me the stink eye when it was time to come in! Playing at Ethan's new water table :)

Gavin's new "moon boots" :) 
Finally gaining a little head control! 
Gabe being a silly goose :) 

Aunt Kristen and Gabe :) 
New sandbox :) clockwise from left:dad, Gavin, Xavier's cousin Zander, Ethan, and Xavier. They were all having a blast! 
Gavin especially loved the sand! Gabe had to miss out because he was napping. 
Hanging with his brother always picking his nose lol
Gabe and Ethan sharing a bagel. They were offering each other bites, taking it back fast, and laughing at each other. 
Waiting for his ride to Sunday school! He got to go to the 3yr old class today. He flirted and played with 2 3yr old girls and a 4 yr old. Already a ladies man! 
Happy boys! They got to giggle with mama while big brother was at church :)

No comments:

Post a Comment