Saturday, January 19, 2013

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated you guys on the terrific trio (since bubs been with his mom a lot more lately.) We just tootin along. We have a lot coming up medically speaking. I had a consultation with our pediatrician about Gavin and Gabe. She believes Gavin has cerebral palsy, cut and dry. After examining Gabe and reading over our reports from our therapists, she also believes that with Gabe's muscle tightness in his trunk and upper body along with his brain cysts, he may also have a mild form of cp. So we have appointments at a hospital in STL in April with a pediatric neurologist that specializes in Periventricular leukomalacia and cerebral palsy in infants. Gavin also has appointments with a feeding team and a plastic surgeon regarding his submucous palate. ENT no longer handles palate issues I guess so we have a consult with a plastics dr Wednesday. Thursday both boys have vision tests and Friday hearing tests and occupational therapy. So we are busy little bees.

I am sitting here trying to finish writing this but I am just so totally exhausted. All the boys are asleep and that is where I'm headed! I will add more tomorrow.

Good bye for now.



















No comments:

Post a Comment